Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 25

The article you found does not have the full text available online. Some journals will not sell the full text rights of their articles to put in databases. In those cases what we have to do is find a library that has the journal in print. When that happens we can request articles like that from other libraries and have them to sent to our library. This known as an Interlibarry Loan (ILL). There is no fee involved. That can take 1 day to up to a week, depending on the library that is sending it to us.

To get an article from another library we need information to identify the article and a way to contact you. See the Find & Get Items From Other Libraries LibGuide (link below) for more information and direct access to an online form to request.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Your Questions Answered

Your Questions Answered!

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Look for the Ask COM Library button to ask your research question!

Select the Ask COM Library button on the top right corner of any page to ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.

More Ways To Ask