Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Jul 20, 2015 Views: 447
Everything from finding a quiet place to study to getting Wi-Fi access. Here is our top 20 list:
- Do college level research, accessing thousands of full text articles online from our Databases LibGuide.
- Read thousands of eBooks online.
- Get research help from the research experts--librarians! Ask COM Library.
- Check your email.
- Play chess, backgammon or put a puzzle together.
- Browse the Internet.
- Get Wi-Fi access, with places to plug in on the Mezzanine.
- Print out documents from our printers (B&W 5 cents/page; Color 10 cents/page).
- Find a quiet place to study in our study rooms, our large tables where you can spread out, or our study carrels.
- Check out, renew or return books.
- Listen to audio on any of our computers--headphones are available on each computer--or bring your own.
- Make copies on our copiers (5 cents/page).
- Work on your paper or other class projects using MS Office on library computers.
- Read books from our Spanish language collection.
- Read magazines and newspapers.
- Relax in our lounge area near the main entrance.
- Read a bestseller. The bestsellers are located on our new books rack near the main entrance.
- Check out media materials (math tapes, and materials of general interest).
- Read a paperback. Our paperback collection includes a variety of books, including mysteries, romances and classics.
- Use a computer with assistive technology.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library Home
Your Questions Answered