Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 296
You can embed a video from YouTube from your PowerPoint presentation. Here's how:
- In YouTube, search for the video that you want to insert.
- Below the video, click Share.
- When Share this video pops up, click on Embed.
- Right-click the blue highlighted embed code, and select Copy.
- In the PowerPoint ribbon, click on the on the Insert tab and select Video from Web Site.
- In the Insert Video from Web Site dialog box that pops up, paste the embed code you copied from YouTube and then click Insert. You're done! Keep in mind that you'll need a live Internt connection when you make your presentation.
Note: If you don’t see Video from Web Site in the Video drop down menu, double-check that you have installed the required Office updates. However, if you see Video from Web Site in the drop down menu (but it is disabled or grayed out), make sure you have Adobe Shockwave Player installed.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Database: WorldCat
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID