I used an article for my paper but now I can find it to cite it--what do I do?
The quickest way to find articles for most magazines and journals and get a citation is probably through our EBSCO databases. It takes a few steps, but it's actually very quick:
- Go to Databases by Subject (link below).
- Select the Database List tab.
- Click on EBSCO Academic Search Complete.
- Click Publications at the top of the EBSCO page.
- Type in the title of you magazine and hit browse.
- If you see for magazine, click on the title.
- Find the year on the side and click on it
- Find the month and click on it.
- You will now be looking at a list of ail articles published in that magazine that month, so now you just have to review until you find it.
- The really great news is you can get a citation for the article once you find it, just click on he article title and then the cite icon.