How can I find aricles on public schools?
The best databases would be all of EBSCO's education databases. To search them all simultaneously:
- Go to our Databases by Subject LibGuide.
- Click on the Education tab.
- Scroll down the list until you see All EBSCO Education Databases and click on it.
- Once there type in public schools. You'll find you have lots of results and will want to narrow down using options on the Refine Results column to the left of your results.
- 2 quick ways to narrow down are to Limit to Full text and limit the publication date.
- Once you've applied those limits, scroll down until you see Subject: Thesaurus Term and Subject. Click the arrows by each to see the best options. If you don't see anything you like, click on Show more to see more subject options. You'll notice numbers by each term, that indicates how many articles there are for each. If you aren't sure, usually you will see the term you typed in and you can choose that to narrow down.
- You can repeat subject limit a couple of times until you think the articles are close to what you want.
- Then you just have to choose the articles that you think will be best for your paper.