How do I save searches in EBSCO?
4. Sign in to your EBSCO account if you are not already signed in.
5. Enter a Name and Description for the search, e.g., mysearch1.
6. In the Save Search As field, select one of the following:
- Saved Search (Permanent)
- Saved Search (Temporary 24 hours)
7. To save the search, click Save; otherwise, click Cancel. You are returned to the Search Screen. If you regularly log in to My EBSCOhost, your saved searches history will not be deleted at any time. However, after six months of inactivity, any saved search histories will be deleted from your folder.
8. To retreive a saved search (or anything you haev saved to your account), just login and clikcc on the folder icon and click on Saved Searches.