How do I create a PowerPoint presentation?
Great news! Microsoft can take you step by step with creating a PowerPoint presentation: Create your first PowerPoint 2010 presentation. In just 30-40 minutes you'll learn how to:
- Create slides and add text.
- Choose a slide layout, insert a picture, and apply a theme.
- Change the size and position of slide elements.
- Format pictures, shapes, and other slide content.
- Create speaker notes to use when you present.
- Share the presentation file for review.
- Print handouts and prepare to present.
Get more Office tips from the PowerPoint page in our Microsoft Office LibGuide (link below).