I need to find some articles on diabetes for nursing.
The definitive nursing database is CINAHL. We have others that cover medical issues as well. You can access CINAHL and all our nursing databases from the Nursing tab in the Databases by Subject LibGuide. Here's how to get started:
- Start with the phrase diabetes.
- Limit to full text under the Refine Results.
- Limit dates. As a nursing student you should not use anything older than 5 years.
- Limit by Subject: Major Heading. You have options like diabetes mellitus, type 2 or you can click on Show more to see all subjects available.
- If you are finding there are too many to sort through, you can repeat step four, making the subject increasingly specific.