How do I attach a document in my email on library or campus computers?
One thing to remember is that your email is not set up as the default on library or campus computers. You can still attach documents. Here's how:
- Save the document to the computer.
- Open your web based email account.
- Compose an email to send, with whatever message and subject you choose, and to whomever you want to send it. Tip: This is also an easy way to send yourself documents you want to have at home or print out elsewhere.
- Most email providers use the paperclip symbol to indicate attach a document. Click on it and follow the instructions.
- Generally a window will pop open that allows you to find the document on the the computer. Select it by clicking on it.
- Sometimes you have to click a second command like attach after that, just make sure to follow instructions completely.