Can I renew my book?
Library items can be renewed in person, online and by phone. Items can be renewed one time if they are not overdue or have been placed on hold by another student. If an item is overdue you will need to bring the item to the library to renew.
- Go to: http://comcat.com.edu/vwebv/login
- Enter COM ID, Last name & “Log in”
- Click on the “My Account” tab to see all items currently checked out
- Click on “Select All” or as many as you want to renew
- Click on “Request Renewal” and you’re done!
Renew by phone:
During library hours, you can renew by calling the Circulation desk at (409) 933-8448. You will need to have your COM ID available.