How do I get GVRL eBooks on my iPad or iPhone?
On iPhones and iPads you can use your browser, Safari, to search and use GVRL.You should ntoe that GVRL does not transfer entire books to your device but you can download multiple individual chapters.
Follow the steps below to load documents into iBooks:
- Search and find a document that you’d like in GVRL.
- Click the Download PDF to eReader button. This button is only available at the document level set to Text View.
- Click the Download button.
- A new browser window will open with the PDF version of the document.
- You’ll see a “Open in iBooks” button beneath the address bar; tap it. If you don’t see it, tap your screen.
- The document will load in iBooks and become part of your PDFs bookshelf and you can use it anytime!