I am looking for a good nursing article on Quality Assurance. Could you help me find one or give me an idea where to go to look for one.
I found some good articles about your topic. Let me explain step by step how I got to them:
- I stated my search in CINAHL.
- When you get to the main page of the database, select “Advanced Search” instead of “Basic search”.
- On the top, you’ll see a link called “CINAHL HEADINGS”, click on it.
- Add “Quality Assurance” to the search field, and hit browse.
- You’ll see what expressions or subjects are used in the database. For example, sometimes it’s better to use “quality of care” instead of “quality assurance”. You can click on any check boxes, all the categories you like, and then click on “Search database”.
- You’ll get many articles, but you can limit them to full-text or between 2006 and 2011. You can also add additional subjects to it.