I'm trying to locate information on the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933 and on agriculture in general around the WWI and WWII.
You are right , there Is not much. I did search in EBSCO and found a few things. I searched for books and we did not really have much. If you have time we could try searching for books other libraries have and we can request them from other libraries, but this takes time as they come through the mail. Let me know if you need more.
I foudn the most success when combining agriculture with dust bowl or great depression, then limiting by subject.
- Full text articles from EBSCO specifically on the Agricultural Act: http://goo.gl/s76Cn
- Full text articles on Agriculture and World war: http://goo.gl/p7FEA
- Full text articles on agriculture and the dust bowl which happened during that era: http://goo.gl/J3RZL
- Article the act itself from another library staff member on a supreme court case in which the act is struck down: http://goo.gl/9k10n
More from Google Newspapers and scholar
- Google Newspaper articles on the dust bowl and agriculture: http://goo.gl/NJGHl. More about using Google Newspapers: http://libguides.com.edu/content.php?pid=98657&sid=844948
- Here are articles form Google Scholar: http://goo.gl/Wqhk8. More about using Google Scholar (like how to identify the articles you can get for free): http://libguides.com.edu/content.php?pid=136020&sid=1437009