Is there a way to get an automatic citation for these print books from COM Library?
Yes! If it is a print book you can get an automatically generated citation from our catalog, WorldCat. The most common formats at COM are APA and MLA, but Chicago, Harvard and Turabian are also available. Here's how:
Get citations for COM library print books, eBooks and media from WorldCat. Here's how:
- Go to WorldCat and search for your book.
- From the results list, click on the title.
- Once on the item page, select Cite/Export (see below).
- A pop-up window will launch with APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA and Turabian style citations (see below).
- Click on your style to get the citation. Note: You may need to tweak the formatting a bit. Check the Cite the EZ Way! tab in the Cite APA or MLA Style LibGuides.
Change It Tips:
- Make sure it is formatted double spaced with a .5" hanging indent on your works cite page.
It Should Look Like: MLA
|Isaacson, Walter. Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2011. Print.|
It Should Look Like: APA
|Isaacson, W. (2011). Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster.|