I am not able to access the library databases off campus.
If you get a message that says Invalid COM ID - Last Name combination. Please try again then there is a problem. You can get this message when:
- COM ID last name information was entered incorrectly --double check typing.
- Your COM ID # does not add up to 7 digits, put enough zeroes in front of the number to add up to seven. Example: 1234 would be entered 0001234.
- You have hyphens, apostrophes or other special characters in your name name, please see the chart on the login page.
- Sometimes the number lock being on or off on your keyboard can make a difference.
- Your information was not transferred from the College to the Library. In this case you will have to contact the library and we can enter your information for you manually. You can email, call at (409) 933-8448, or open a live chat from LibGuide or LibAnswers pages.