I am unable to log into the databases from home. What should I do?
If you get a message that says Invalid COM ID - Last Name combination. Please try again then there is a problem. You can get this message when:
- COM ID last name information was entered incorrectly --double check typing.
- Your COM ID # does not add up to 7 digits, put enough zeroes in front of the number to add up to seven. Example: 1234 would be entered 0001234.
- You have hyphens, apostrophes or other special characters in your name name, please see the chart on the login page.
- Sometimes the number lock being on or off on your keyboard can make a difference.
- Your information was not transferred from the College to the Library. In this case you will have to contact the library and we can enter your information for you manually.