How can I get an APA style ciation for this book I used for my paper?
Use WorldCat. Leave the dafuelt search on College of the Mainland Library to search for books in our library; change it to Libraries Worldwide for books not in our library. This will get most books.
- Go to WorldCat and search for your book. (change to Libraries Worldwide if not from our library)
- From the results list, click on the title.
- Once on the item page, select Cite/Export (see below).
- A pop-up window will launch with APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA and Turabian style citations (see below).
- Click on your style to get the citation.
1. Make sure it is formatted double spaced with a .5" hanging indent on your works cite page.
It Should Look Like: MLA
|Isaacson, Walter. Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2011. Print.|
It Should Look Like: APA
Isaacson, W. (2011). Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster.