How can I get a citation from EBSCO in APA format?
You're in luck! EBSCO has a great citation tool you can use to cite your articles. Here's how:
- Perform a search in any EBSCO database.
- Click on the title of any article or eBook from your list that you want to cite.
- Click on the Cite icon on the right side of the item page:
- Citation Format will appear above the article or eBook cited in multiple formats.APA style is the second listed.
- Copy the citation and paste into your references page.
Change It Tips:
- Format it double spaced.
Articles Should Look Like:
Hyllegard, K. H., Ogle, J., Yan, R., & Reitz, A. R. (2011). An Exploratory Study
of College Students' Fanning Behavior on Facebook. College Student
Journal, 45(3), 601-616.
eBooks Should Look Like:
Gauld, M. (2011). College Success Guaranteed : 5 Rules to Make It Happen.
Rowman & Littlefield Education.